everyone knows the feeling of a certain scent wafting by—
And you are instantly transported into a nostalgic memory!
As a vacation destination, you can actually use this sensation to create the perfect vacation experience.
Harnessing the power of unique hotel scents is one way to make sure that your guests have an incredible time during their stay and that they will come back year after year.
Today, we’re going to be showing you how to make the absolutely perfect vacation experience using hotel scents.
Selecting Your Hotel Scents
When selecting a fragrance for your hotel, the scent you choose can be a make-or-break moment.
While some scents are great in a candle, they can be overwhelming in a large-scale location. To select a special fragrance for your hotel, use the following criteria:
Subtle and Understated: The scent you select should not be overpowering. It should linger pleasantly in the background and be so subtle, guests may not consciously think of it at first.
Your guest should feel refreshed when they walk in, not inundated by powerful fragrances.
Even if your guests don’t immediately notice the scent, they are filing away those associations.
Contextual: If your hotel is located in the mountains, you probably don’t want a scent like a sea breeze wafting through the air.
Likewise, if you have a beachfront hotel, pine scents shouldn’t pass by your guests’ noses.
Focus on selecting a scent that is natural and contextual with your location. This will create a smooth and delightful experience for your guests!
- Seaside driftwood
- Green Clover & Aloe
- Lavender & Ylang
- Tranquil Waters
All of these scents are powerful enough for your guests to subliminally notice and enjoy, but not overwhelm them.
The fragrance is the perfect way to create a meaningful interaction with your guests. When they have a positive experience linked to scent, they are more likely to return and enjoy themselves in the future—
Which is essential for your business!
Distributing Your Scent
Selecting the perfect scent is one thing…
Properly supplying it and diffusing it is another.
Here’s how it works:
- Select the different fragrances you would like to fill your spaces. Each fragrance that you select will be added to your cart. To make things easy for you, the fragrances that you select will be a part of a 12-month subscription! With each fragrance you order, a Scent Whisper Pro will be included.
- After that, all you have to do is activate your subscription to have fresh fragrances delivered to you every month. Let us worry about the scheduling so that you can focus on your business.
- You will be billed every month for your fragrance refills so that you don’t need to be concerned about a large upfront cost.
This subscription is well worth your time and investment.
Here is what comes with your 12-month subscription:
- A commercial-grade fragrance that you and your guests will love.
- Automatic delivery right to your business each month. No need to worry about when to refill the fragrance—we’ve got you covered.
- The ability to change to a new fragrance any time you like!
- Outstanding customer support and diffuser maintenance for your Scent.
With a service like this, all you have to do is select your initial fragrance and set up your subscription.
Once you’re set up, you will have a consistent guest experience with worry-free fragrance for an entire year!
That way, when people walk into your hotel, they’ll be building a stronger scent memory and association with your establishment each time they return.
The Power of the Perfect Fragrance
An average of 1 in 4 businesses actually stands out from the competition.
In an age where everything is virtual, making an impact with scent is one way to heighten your guest’s experience and really stand out from the competition. Adding scent to your marketing plan can help you craft the perfect multi-sensory experience that your guests will never forget. An unforgettable experience helps your guest relax, and you keep your revenue up.
Using Hotel Scents to Create the Perfect Vacation Experience
Now you know the best way to create the perfect vacation experience for your guests using hotel scents.
Not only will we help you select a scent, but we’ll make the upkeep as easy as possible with scheduled fragrance refills so your scent is delivered exactly when you need it.
That way, you’ll never worry about running out of fragrance and your guests will have a delightful and consistent experience every single time.
Interested in learning more about how scent marketing could help your business thrive?